Why You Need a Private VPN Service
Do you want privacy from prying eyes online? Perhaps your parents are logging the traffic that goes through the router, or your school is (Which all schools and colleges log data.) Then you will need a Private VPN Service or a Private Virtual Private Network. What does a VPN do anyways? What is it used for?
Well, businesses, schools and any business setting uses a VPN for data encryption. This means they do not want people having access to the data being transmitted from their systems online, so they encrypt it through a VPN; A group of servers that are protected with several layers of security. A VPN will also protect you from your ISP seeing your internet traffic, so it is ideal to use a VPN for torrent or downloading anything your ISP could be interested in, that they really shouldn’t be.
For security we recommend 143VPN. They have servers that are logless, DDoS protected and offer port forwarding. They have locations all over the world. They do not allow torrenting, though. We recommend Torguard, specifically the proxy, for torrenting.
143VPN comes with a user-friendly Windows client for OpenVPN that connects via UDP and TCP. There are also many other options for other Operating Systems such as Mac, Android and iOS.
Securing your internet and being anonymous has never been easier
Use 143VPN to protect your Internet traffic from prying eyes, to protect yourself from DDoS attacks, to stream content worldwide and to unlock access to your favorite sites. Here is what they advertise on their site:
- Unlimited Speeds
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- x5 Connections Allowed
- OpenVPN – PPTP – L2TP
- StealthVPN – SSTP – IKEv2
- 1200+ Servers in 42+ Countries
- FREE 24/7 365 Support encryption
- Anonymous VPN IP
- Your IP address is considered your digital fingerprint. Prevent websites from identifying you or your location from your personal IP.
- Unblock Any Website
- Unblock any website regardless of geographical location or firewall. Setup the anonymous VPN software in minutes, on any device.
- Stay Private Online
- Stop snooping governments, ISP’s, hackers and employers from controlling or sniffing your online activities. Don’t let the web browse YOU!
- Stealth VPN Service
- TorGuard VPN can tunnel through even the most strict DPI firewalls in countries like China or UAE. Go Stealth with OpenVPN, SSTP & SSH Tunnels.
- Private VPN Encryption
- Encryption works. Be discreet when conducting business online with military-grade encryption. Your web history is no one’s business but your own.
- World Class Support
- Leave support to the pro’s. TorGuard helpdesk is made of qualified & dedicated individuals. We’re here 24/7 so you can get back to what’s important.
You need a Private VPN Service because you want peace of mind. You want to make sure no one is listening to your network, stealing your bank information and logging your data behind your back. If you ever connect to a Public Wifi Hotspot you are very susceptible to this kind of attack, so definitely use a VPN over this kind of internet connection.