Electra Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 – iOS Jailbreak Multipath TCP Exploit with No Developer Account Required
This guide will serve to show you how to use the iOS Jailbreak Multipath TCP Exploit with No Developer Account Required – The Electra Jailbreak for iOS 11.3.1 has been released and those who have waited and stayed on iOS 11.2-11.3 can finally jailbreak! This article is meant to be a guide for you to jailbreak in the easiest manner possible after some trial and error with our own device. These links will always be up to date so you can have the download links for everything required to jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 on your iDevice. You will need the Electra app, Cydia Impactor, and iTunes.
These links will always be up to date. You should bookmark this page for everything related to the iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak for future reference when the jailbreak is updated. You can find the links after the tutorial.
iOS Jailbreak Multipath TCP Exploit with No Developer Account Required
Once Electra is done installing, don’t continue with the app but continue with the next steps.
1. Disable Find my iPhone + iCloud > Find my iPhone / iPad / iPod touch
2. Delete the 11.4 OTA update if downloaded – General > iPhone Storage > iOS 11.4
3. Disable Wi-Fi and VPN if used directly within settings, do not use the control center as it will fail.
4. Enter Airplane mode
5. Turn off Siri – Siri & Search > Press Home / Side Button for Siri
6. Download the tvOS beta profile to block OTA updates, download directly on your device – https://beta.thuthuatios.com/en/
Now Reboot the device you intend to jailbreak by holding down the power button. If you’re on an iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, or an iPhone X, hold down the side button and volume up to get the slider to appear.
Open the Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 Electra app and tap the Jailbreak button. The jailbreak exploit should complete successfully and your device will restart. It may take a few tries. Again, open the Electra app and tap Jailbreak. After your device resprings you’ll have Cydia.