Windows 7 is now considered obsolete due to the support for the operating system being ended. While this doesn’t mean they will stop patching it quite yet, it is obvious that Microsoft is trying to end of life the product. They will most likely, based on their past updates of Windows XP, continue to patch vulnerabilities for a few more years or so. No new features will be coming to Windows 7, and Windows 10 will take the forefront in the coming months. We suggest you pay close attention to end of life for Windows 7 if you are still running it to make sure your system is secure, and if you are still on Windows XP, we highly recommend you upgrade immediately as they are no longer patching vulnerabilities for that operating system.
- Electra Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 – iOS Jailbreak Multipath TCP Exploit with No Developer Account Required
- Humble Bundle Software Deal – Cyber Security
- How To Easily Install VNC Server In Ubuntu Linux
- Uber Hacked: The Public Relations Disaster Continues
- 143VPN Sale – Premium VPN at the Price of a Cheap VPN – Best VPN Deal